DAILY GOLF OPERATING HOURS
- The golf course operating hours are as follows:
- Weekdays – 6.45 am to 7.30 pm
- Weekends – 7.10 am to 7.30 pm
- Golfers are reminded to exit the golf course before closing time.
- For 18-hole Timesheet and 9-hole General Play (GP), all bookings, changes, or cancellations shall be made via the Members Portal.
- For Monthly Medals and selected Club Events, bookings shall be made via the Members Portal.
- Members are reminded to adhere to the changes and cancellations policy (see below).
- All golfers are required to register / report to the starter 15 minutes before their tee times.
DEFINITION OF WEEKDAY / WEEKEND COUNT
- Weekday – Wednesday to Friday
- Weekend – Saturday and Sunday
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS FOR ALL GOLFERS
- Members may only play ONE 18-hole Timesheet or 9-hole General Play (GP) on the same day*. Members will be charged the day’s 18-hole guest rate for contravening this rule.
- Bookings for Weekday 18-hole Timesheet will be open on Monday, 9 pm for play on the following week.
- Bookings for Weekend 18-hole Timesheet will be open on Monday, 9.15 pm for play on the following week.
- Bookings for 9-hole General Play will be open from 2.30 pm to 6.30 pm on the day before play.
- All bookings shall be open till 6.30 pm on the day before the date of play.
- Click here for the latest 18-hole Timesheet and 9-hole General Play booking procedures.
- Buggies are compulsory for all 18-hole Timesheet bookings and 9-hole General Play on weekdays between 9.14 am to 9.28 am (1st Tee) and 9.15 am to 9.29 am (10th Tee).
- The maximum number of guests allowed per week shall be 112 pax.
- Flights for Unsuccessful Bookings: Members who have not been able to successfully book for a flight/slot, have not played at least once during the week, and who meet specific criteria, to request a flight by writing to email@example.com by 5 pm every Wednesday for play in the following week.
FOR WEEKDAY GOLF
- Members are allowed to book ONE flight for 18-hole Timesheet on weekdays.
- Each member may play up to 36-holes* during the weekdays in the following combinations:
- 2 rounds of 18-hole Timesheet OR
- 4 rounds of 9-hole General Play OR
- 1 round of 18-hole Timesheet and 2 rounds of 9-hole General Play.
- A principal member and his / her spouse may not book different flights for play on the same day.
- Bookings shall be made in flights of a minimum of 2 balls and a maximum of 4 balls. All player names must be included in the booking.
- Every Monday & Tuesday (except Public Holidays), One nine will be closed for maintenance in the morning, while the other nine remains open for play. All 18-holes will be open for play in the afternoon.
- With effect from Monday, 17 April 2023, any golf played on Mondays & Tuesdays will not be included in the weekly weekday quota.
FOR WEEKEND GOLF
- Members are allowed to book ONE flight for 18-hole Timesheet on the same weekend.
- Each member may play only one round* on the same weekend:
- 1 round of 18-hole Timesheet OR
- 1 round of 9-hole General Play
- A principal member and his / her spouse may not book different flights for play on the same weekend.
- Bookings shall be made in flights of a minimum of 3 balls and a maximum of 4 balls. All player names must be included in the booking.
FOR 9-HOLES GENERAL PLAY
Online bookings for GP will open 1 day before the date of play from 2.30 pm to 6.30 pm
- Bookings shall be made in flights of a minimum of 1 ball and a maximum of 4 balls. All player names must be included in the booking.
- Golfers in one-ball flights may be moved to join other flights.
- If the golfer in one-ball flights chooses to play alone, he / she will be required to sign an indemnity form before play.
- Strictly no cross-over is allowed.
*Members who have exceeded their quota may play additional rounds only if slots are available after 6 pm on the day before play. Members are requested to check availability via the Members Portal and register by walk-in on the day of play.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
- With effect from Monday, 1 January 2024, Members may make changes or cancellations to their 18-hole Timesheet booking without penalty charges via the Members Portal at least 72 hours before the date of play.
- No changes or cancellations are allowed for 9-hole General Play bookings and Club Events.
- For any changes or cancellations that contravene the points above, a penalty of $10.90 per name change or $54.50 per name cancellation will automatically be charged to the booker.
- For “No Show” players or flights, the booking member will be charged a penalty of $54.50 per player or $218.00 per flight.
- If a guest is unable to play, he / she must be replaced by another guest. The prevailing guest rate will still be charged if the slot is replaced by a member instead.
- For group bookings, the entire flight will be cancelled if the booker is unable to play.
- Any cancelled slots / flights will be automatically made available for booking on the Members Portal.
- Waiver of penalty charges may be granted for valid reasons such as medical or compassionate grounds. Requests for penalty charge waiver for all other reasons will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- All requests for waiver of penalty charges must be made in writing to the golf office via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here for the Club’s policy on missed tee times and cancellations for General Play.
Fees reflected above are inclusive of 9% GST (with effect from 1 January 2024)
Illustration of Penalty Charges (with effect from Monday, 1 January 2024)
Date of Play
(Regardless of Tee time)
Penalty Charge Incurred
|Saturday, 6 January 2024
|For changes or cancellations made after 23:59 hrs on Tuesday, 2 January 2024
|9-hole General Play / Club events
|For changes or cancellations made after the booking is confirmed
- Members shall only be charged for a buggy at 9-hole rate for any 18-hole Timesheet tee-off after 9.45 am or 4.00 pm.
- Social Members & Guests who have paid for 18-holes play shall be compensated with a rain check:
- Morning golfers who are unable to cross-over to the second nine to tee off before 12 pm
- Afternoon golfers who are unable to cross-over to the second nine to tee-off due to course closure or darkness
- A rain check for 9-hole play will be provided for their next session (valid for one month)
- All players from the morning session must complete their game before 2 pm, failing which, play shall be ceased to make way for afternoon golfers.
- 9-hole General Play may be affected in the event of inclement weather. Kindly refer here for the Club’s policy on this situation.
For all other conditions, please refer to the Golfing Byelaws and Conditions of Competition here.