Car Park A (to the left of the guard house) is exclusively reserved for members’ use only. Members are advised to display their Club car decals prominently on the car windscreen.
Members should apply for a car park decal for their vehicles with the Membership Department.
1) Cars parked in Carpark A without proper car park decal and
2) Cars parked at driveways blocking fire engine or other vehicular access
will be wheel-clamped and a fee of $150 will be levied for the wheel clamp to be released.
20% discount off EGC Green Fee
Manangement is pleased to extend 20% off standard Green Fee at the Executive Golf Course to Ordinary and Social Members of the Club.
The 20% discount is applicable for both Weekdays and Weekends, and Public Holidays.
The discount shall not be used in conjunction with other promotional rates or concessions.
For enquiries, please call the golf reception at 6486 0801/807.
Executive Golf Course
Upper Seletar Reservoir, Mandai Road, Track 7, Singapore 779384.
The entire Everly Resort in Malacca is closed until further notice.
Consequently, the Club's two apartments in the Everly Resort will not be available for members' booking during the closure.
Appointment of Management Committee 2014-2016
The Seletar Country Club recently held its 26th Annual General Meeting on Friday, 25 July 2014. At the meeting, it was announced that Mr Khoo Teng Chye had been re-appointed as Chairman of the Club for another two year term till AGM 2016.
Chairman then announced the following members of the Management Committee who had been returned unopposed for the new term 2014-2016:
(1) For the position of Vice-Captain Ismail Taha
(2) For the position of four (4) Ordinary Members
(a) Alvin Khoo - Chairman of Sports Sub-Committee
(b) Henry Seet - Ordinary Member
(c) Kelvin Chia - Chairman of Disciplinary Sub-Committee
(d) Yik Nam Yeong - Chairman of F&B Sub-Committee
Chairman also announced the appointment of the following MC members:
(1) Lee Chow Soon - Vice Chairman and Chairman of Staff Sub-Committee
(2) Dr John Tan - Hon. Secretary and Chairman of Marcom Sub-Committee
(3) Bobby Eng - Hon. Treasurer and Chairman of Finance Sub-Committee
(4) Phua Hua Seng - as Captain
The following new faces were also co-opted in the Management Committee for the term 2014-2016:
(1) Cheah Kim Teck co-opted as Vice-Chairman
(2) Angelia Lim co-opted as Lady Captain
(3) Jimmy Wong co-opted as Chairman of Social Sub-Committee
(4) Lim Cheng Kooi co-opted as Chairman of Development & Maintenance Sub-Committee
(5) Bruce Poh co-opted as MC Member
(6) Ronnie Tay co-opted as member of Staff Sub-Committee
(7) Wen Kai Meng co-opted as member of Development & Maintenance Sub-Committee
Getting to the Club
Please click here for the updated road directions to the Club.
Permanent Part-Time Contract Therapist
1) At least 1 years of experience
2) Possess good communications
3) English speaking
4) Sales oriented person
5) Recognized professional qualification in the beauty and spa industry (e.g.CIDESCO, CIBTAC, ITEC, NSRS Skills Standards, NITEC in Spa and Aesthetic Therapy, Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) for the Spa Sector) preferred.
6) Must be willing to be trained
7) Work at least 4 days a week
8) Hours: 12:00pm to 9:00pm
9) Only Singaporean, SPR & Malaysian
Roles & Responsibility:
1) Provide spa treatments
2) Basic housekeeping duties
3) Inform and educate clients on products and treatments
4) Assist all areas of spa operation as requested by management
Seletar Buzz (Electronic Version)
Seletar Buzz Mar 2014 - Apr 2014 is available here
Seletar Buzz (Electronic Version)
Seletar Buzz Jan 2014 - Feb 2014 is available here.
Seletar Buzz Nov 2013 - Dec 2013 is available here.
Golfers Changing Rooms - Now Open
Please be informed that the renovated Golfer's Changing Rooms at the main clubhouse are now ready for use and that we are taking action on the constructive feedback given to us since the opening.
Additional Feedback Channel
As part of the Club’s aim to engage communications with Members, an additional feedback channel has been created for Members to suggest or raise management issues and policy matters to the Management Committee.
Members can send their concern to email@example.com
Please click here for the official club dresscode.
The Club conducts regular and periodic membership checks to ensure members' safety and privileges, and the exclusivity of the Club.
Members can assist to facilitate these checks by ensuring the following:
a. Members should bring their membership cards when they visit the Club and voluntarily produce it when signing in to use the Club's facilities and services, e.g. F&B Outlets, Swimming Pool, Gym etc.
b. Members must sign in their children and guests in person.
c. Members' children are not allowed to sign themselves in, except if they possess their own Junior
Membership Card or a Club Child Card. Members can apply for these cards through the
Membership Department. Please call 64860882/884 for information.
d. Producing the membership card upon billing will also help to prevent wrongful billing.