- Contest open to members only from 2 Nov to 7 Dec 2020. For verification purposes, please ensure your membership card is included in the photo with the gift.
- One (1) entry per member allowed. In the event a member submits multiple entries, the Club will judge the first entry submitted and reject the rest.
Winner Selection Process
Entries will be reviewed and voted by a panel of sub-committee members selected at the Club’s sole discretion. The winners will be determined, at the sole discretion of the judging panel, based on the following Judging Criteria:
- Use of materials in a creative manner (25%)
- Interpretation of the White and Silver theme (25%)
- Quality of workmanship (25%)
- Overall presentation and impression (25%)
Winners will be notified via email/phone by Mon, 21 Dec 2020. If no acceptance or required documentation (as requested) is received within 48 hours, an alternate winner will be selected.
Terms & Conditions
By submitting your entry, you acknowledge and agree that:
- The entry is the participant’s original creation and has not been published or entered in any other contest;
- Participant has not copied, in whole or in part, any other work;
- The entry does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy or publicity right, or other proprietary or intellectual property right of any person or entity;
- Participant has obtained the written consent, release and permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the entry to use that person’s name or likeness in the entry and in the manner contemplated by the club;
- Submission of false or misleading personal information or copied, plagiarized, offensive or otherwise inappropriate photos and/or Statements (as determined by the club in its sole discretion) will be grounds for disqualification of entry.
Back To Calendar >